Monday, July 12, 2004
We got the keys
We got the keys! and no security deposit hehe! Were going to have to flea bomb beefore we move because I got eaten alive there. But that's fine. There also leaving all kinds of stuff for us too. Like an Ac a heater. There gas grill! a sand box for Caleb there swingset. So many things all there blinds alot of curtains LOL! But here's the problem....There leaving it on the market for awhile more. And in the lease it say's they will give us a 45 day notice if it sells. So I don't know. I don't want to move there and then a month later have to move out. But we will see. On another note I shouldn't even be on line right now! My dad got into town last night and him and my stepmom and stepsister are planning on coming over sometime today. Did I mention we weren't really home all weekend so my house is trashed?? GRr! Suck suck sucks! But I wanted to update and let everyone know what was going on. The reason I didn't get on last night was because after we got the keys and such we went to my grandparents and we didn't leave there till 8:30 and there's a mini series on USA that I have been dying to see! "The 4400" It's really good! Which is why I didn't get any good cleaning done last night. LOL! But Brett is gone for either tonight or the next few day's he's not to sure yet. So I'll be on late tonight. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for letting me know yesterday via email! I was freaking out wondering if you did get the keys! It's gonna be a busy next few days. Just take it slow and easy, don't want to push yourself too much! When you get all settled in, I want some pictures!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment