Sunday, July 11, 2004
Ugh
So everyone keep your fingers crossed...We got a call from the people were going to be renting from and they said we could get the keys tomorrow (today) but not till around 4 because they had to show the house. Excuse me?? SHow the house?? I thought we were already in agreement! We already gave our 30 day notice! We have till August 1st to get out they've already rented out this place! What will we do?? They also said we could sign the lease tomorrow (today) Nothing was ever said to us about a lease. I hope they don't want a security deposit! We can't afford an extra 5 something! So frustrated I could scream! So everyone just keep your fingers crossed that these people looking at the house don't want to buy it! Because if they do we are SCREWED! We put in our change of address form..Skipped out on rent this month so we could pay bills and some of Brett's taxes he owes! We ABSOLUTLY have to be out of here August 1st no if's and's or buts about it! And it's not like we have anywhere else to go! On such short notice! We'll need to scramble to find a place! And the new place will want a security deposit! UGH! I am off I have some cleaning to do and grocery shopping before we head to the house to find out the good/bad news. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope things work out the way you need them to. You should get everything in writing from now on so that you are not left homeless because of some miscommunication.
Well????? What happened at 4:00!!! You were supposed to let me know!!! Oh, I hope it was good news!!! Keeping my fingers crossed until I "hear" from you!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.
Post a Comment