Monday, February 2, 2004

Almost done

I'm almost done!  I have to mop 3 more rooms and then that's it!  Brett should be home soon~But by that time I should be done!  Now to explain the pic above this is not my cat that is my mom's kitten~Who I have dubbed Psycho kitty!  The guy in the pic is my hubby and whenever we go to my mom's house the kitten will jump acrossed the room if she has to just to get on Brett's shoulders!  Yesterday I went to pet her and she growled at me!  She will run up walls and do like a cartwheel in mid air!  She's seriously the biggest psycho!  When our kitty was a kitten kitten she would do weird things that would make your jaw drop but nothing compared to my mom's cat.  Her name is Sassy and it suits her.  But not as good as psycho LOL!  But I am off to finish I was just on a cig break and was looking through pics I took yesterday and thought to share that.

No comments: