Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Need a break

Am I an awful parent to say I want a break?? Just some quiet time to myself?  I feel like I'm losing my mind!  Caleb has not taken a nap today!  And he's been a fussy little brat ALL day!  He is getting into everything.  But after he just ticks me off and makes me want to scream he does something that's wicked cute.  All I ask is an hour of quiet time to myself!  And I'm just not getting it anymore!  Not with Brett working this 2nd job.  Yeah the money is nice but I'm not to sure it's worth my sanity!  And I feel like I'm a pretty crappy mom for getting so frustrated with him.  Maybe all parents with a 2 yr old are like this I don't know.  But I am off I have so many shows recorded maybe I can watch one and calm down and Caleb will behave.  I know I know haha who am I kidding.  Ugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No...you're not an awful mom for needing a break. We all do. It has nothing to do with how much you love your child...it just has to do with YOU! Everybody needs to take some time for themselves. Just hang in there!

XO ~ Bridgett