Monday, February 23, 2004

Freaking mother

I am so mad and upset right now!  Let's start with yesterday Caleb started to not feel to well around 7pm well as the night progressed he seemed to get worse.  Then around 9pm he puked and I man he puked projectile puke all over the living room.  He had a temp of 103.7-102 I couldn't get it below 102 but finally around 3am he was sleeping and he felt very cooled off to me.  So I finally got to sleep.  And at 6:30 Caleb comes and wakes me up and again he feels really warm.  I have 3 chewable tablets left and nothing else to get him.  Brett was running out the door because he was already late for work and they have a meeting this morning.  So there's no way he can go to the store and pick me up some Tylenol.  So then I remembered my mom has today off because she has a doctor appt later this afternoon so I call her and ask her to go to the store and pick me up some medicine for Caleb and she tells me no!  SHe's going to the laudrymat and doesn't have time.  Now everyone my mother lives ACROSS the street from me!  The store is practicly in my back yard and she won't go for me!  She tells me to bundle him up and go myself!  It's only 17 freaking degrees out!  ANd my child is sick!  That's all he needs is to go outside and walk to the store since I don't drive.  My mom is so SELFISH! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! i can't believe your mom wouldn't do that for you!!! thats freakin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does she not care about her grandson???? OMG how mean!!!

Anonymous said...

Steph First of all, thanks for your nice comments on my journal. And I can't believe your mom wouldn't help you out! My mom would do anything for my kids. Do you usually get along well with her? I will pray for her to open up her eyes to her family. Hope Caleb is better. God bless, Beckie
Beckie's Bright Beginnings

Anonymous said...

Oh...that's sad! I can't believe she wouldn't go get her grandson some medicine!

Hope the little guy is starting to feel better!

XO ~ Bridgett