Friday, February 27, 2004

Soo Tired

Hello. Caleb woke me up at 7:30 and here I am online already.  I'm still not caught up on all my cleaning.  Hopefully today!  All depends on Caleb.  Yesterday Caleb and I went to my mom's house so Brett could take a nap because he thought he had to work last night but it turned out he didn't.  But Caleb and I had fun at my mom's.  He finally Called her grandma instead of ammama she was pretty excited.  And she was shocked she hasn't seen Caleb since last week and since then he's talking even more.  He just tripped over his Woody doll and told me Woddy's mean LOL!  He's so goofy. I'm not sure If I already wrote about it or not I'm not sure I did But okay the "poor baby"  Well her Parents have honestly overstayed there welcome with everyone.  No more of the family members will let them live with them so they had to get there own apartment.  They moved into there apartment on SUperbowl Sunday.  On February 14th The mom got fired.  So then on the 16th the dad got fired from his job.  Then they found out that the bounced there security deposit!  Todd (the dad) had to beg his dad for money to pay the rent.  But here's the kicker The spent tons of $$ to decorate the house and everything!  Now I'm sorry I'd rather have my walls naked then to not have a place to live.  Not to mention Sam (the mom) has her nails prefessionaly done.  Brett has been friends with Todd forever.  and he said as long has he can remember Todd has never held a job he's either gotten fired or just decided not to work anymore.  And the job Sam got fired from just recently was her first job.  Did I mention it was at Burger King??  A little hard to get fired from Burger King!  And neither one of them have been out job hunting!  It just bothers me.  And to Bridgette's comment about calling CPS~NY is very weird about it I would have to prove neglect or abuse and I really can't do either because If I say I saw them neglecting the baby the would just say it was heresay and they can't do anything about it inless they see it.  Ugh!  It's a really hard and confusing situation.  But I am off if I find time later I will write more. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That whole situation just breaks my heart. As it stands right now...if things don't change...that little girl will have absolutely no future at all. It's just so sad! =(

As for Caleb, it's so wonderful that he's talking! Parker rarely says anything coherent. LOL But, I'm not too concerend. He'll talk when he's good and ready, I guess. =)

XO ~ Bridgett