Monday, February 2, 2004

Stressed!

DOn't let this picture fool you!  He's not that sweet and innocent!  Today no wait this weekend just hasn't been good!  It has been so stressful!  I had it set in my mind to write tons in my story!  But no I had to get sidetracked with a bunch of BS!  And got only 6 pages written all weekend!  And now today I don't think I'm going to get any done!  Caleb has trashed my house!  You name it it's everywhere!  Not to mention I was upstairs putting clean sheets and all that good stuff on the bed, and he snuck downstairs and sprays orange cleaner everywhere!  SO now on top of the cleaning I had I have even more!  And I'm so stressed out!  But I'm not going to make any excuses why I'm not cleaning!  I refuse to live in trash!  Ugh!  But it's 3pm and I have no idea what time Brett is going to be home so I have to go clean!  Hopefully more later depending on if my mood calms down.  Maybe I should take my meds early.

No comments: