Monday, February 23, 2004

A little better

So this is how Caleb has spent pretty much most of the day!  My poor lil man!  I feel so awful for him!  Brett ended up coming home and bringing me some meds then maybe five mins later my mom calls and says she picked up some Tylenol and she was going to drop it off but that was around 9am and it's now 1pm and I still haven't heard from her.  Ugh!  But whatever I gave him some of the meds Brett brought home and he slept for maybe another two hours and now he's up and awake.  He's still laying on the couch but he's talking and laughing so maybe he's feeling a little bit better.  I hope so!  I feel so helpless when he doesn't feel good.  The only thing he'll eat is crackers but I guess that's better then nothing.  But I am off going to try and get some much needed cleaning done.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...brings back memories! That's exactly how Parker looked on Monday too. Only he wouldn't let me put a blanket on him. Our poor boys!

XO ~ Bridgett