Wednesday, February 18, 2004

How I got here

I realized late last night that I never really introduced myself.  Well obviously my name is STephanie been shortened to STephy since High school.  I'm 22 and I live in NY!  I met Brett in 2000 I used to work at a gas station and him and his best friend would come in and hit on me :) And I never thought anything of it because there were all kinds of guys doing that, I had hurt my back and was taken out of work for 4 mons and when I went back to work Low and behold Brett was working there.  We worked together for awhile and we'd talk and joke and pick on each other.  And then we started hanging out outside of work, ANd then I had to go in and have surgery I had to have a loop procedure http://www.health-science-report.com/cervical-dysplasia/cervical-dysplasia-and-pregnancy/loop-procedure.html to remove cancerous cells from my cervix it was an in and out surgery and I had to have a friend stay with me for the weekend, ANd I had my friend Tiffany staying with me, ANd the night I came home Brett came over and brought me CHinese food and a rose, Then the next day I was feeling much better and Tiffany and I decided we wanted people to come over and hang out so we invited Brett and his friend Todd and we watched movies all night, ANd everyone but me fell asleep and Brett woke up and I climbed in his lap and fell asleep but anyways after that night Brett never went home LOL!  And then in 2001 on Valentines day we made Caleb :) LOL!  Yes we weren't togetther for that long before Caleb came along but here we are 3 and a half years later and were still together and happy.  Caleb was born on his DUe date! at 2:22 pm after putting me through 36 hors of labor!  UGH!  LOL!  But he's my lil man!  But I am off now he's not feeling to good today. *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know...it's funny. We seem to have a lot of similarities. My water broke on my due date (March 13), but Parker didn't come until the 14th...after 36 HOURS OF LABOR! LOL Isn't that weird?

XO ~ Bridgett