I am happy to announce that my munchkin let me sleep until 8am! Whoo hoo! Then again we had Brett's friends over till 10;30 so he went to bed late. But I still got to sleep in lol! I don't really have too much too update! The people who were here last night I referred to them in the "Poor baby" entry. It wasn't to bad. Except the babies mom kept saying "Todd the baby wants you" Heaven forbid she spend time with her daughter. They don't really interact with the baby the hold her or sit her in a seat. Caleb loved having her here though he brought her toys and talked to her. He likes babies. It wasn't too bad the baby fussed a little and the mother said Oh Come on your fine and that bothered me but other then that it was fine. But I am off to do crap around here and read some journals :)! It's very addicting LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute Picture! Glad he is feeling better! Some people just aren't made for babies I guess. At least she had some fun with your son! :-)
Oh Stephy, you will learn that you can do nothing about other people and the way they raise their children! I have had to learn the very hard way about that having a brother AND a sister that beat their children and do terrible things to them. There was nothing I could do except call DCF on them, and I just couldn't do it, so I distanced myself from them. It was the only thing I could do to survive. You should think about that.
Hugs, Lisa
By the way Caleb is just ADORABLE! How come boys always get those long eyelashes!? He is just beautiful!
Hugs, Lisa
What a sweet picture of Caleb! Glad you're getting caught up on some much needed sleep, hun!
Love you,
bridgett
p.s. I'm finally getting time to read journals, now that Parker is feeling better. I went back and read all the entries I missed and left comments. Go take a peek! =) I've missed you all!
Post a Comment