Thursday, February 19, 2004

I feel BLAH

I feel like crap!  I woke up this morning all stuffed up and the day has just continued to go downhill.  I now feel like my head weighs 100 lbs and I can;t breathe worth crap!  And I still cleaned today.  I'm starting to get pretty frustrated with cleaning the same crap everyday.  But I would like to announce last night Caleb cleaned his own room I mean all of it and he put all his toys back exactly where they belonged and I didn't help him at all.  I actually stood in the door with tears in my eyes he is growing up so fast it's scarey.  Today while we were at the grocery store I asked him what special treat he wanted and he asked for an apple.  My healthy little eater.  He's good about stuff like that like right now he's sitting on the couch eating a roll LOL!  Being a SAHM is HARD work let me tell ya.  ANd anyone who say's it isn't a hard job I got 4 very offensive words for ya "Suck a fat one"  LOL sorry but I hate people that say well you stay at home all day how hard can it be. HA!~ANyways!  Almost bedtime here and ER is going to be on so I am off, Have a good night everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephy....that is the cutest picture! LOL Caleb is such a little doll. You have to be one proud mommy!

How incredible that he cleaned his own room. I think it's my fault that Parker has never done that. I've never really shown him how. Perhaps I'll start working on 'putting things away.'

Parker loves fruit too. Especially banana's. Honestly..I think they're disgusting! LOL

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

how cute is that pic!!! bought my first stroller yesterday...one more month to go!!! how excited am I!