WHew how is everyone in journal land?? I suppose everything's okay here. Besides my so-called friends being all about Drama. I'm too old for High school drama shit! But other then that everything is okay! Took my 7 hrs to get my house cleaned! Well in between lunch/Caleb and cig breaks! But the house looks good! But I really have nothing at all to say. SO i will end now. Oh and ya like the pic? That's how Caleb was sleeping the other night goofball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Caleb is REALLY adorable. You must be so proud! How old is he? I read through a bunch of your entries. First, I'm so very sorry about your great-granddad. =( Second...about that little girl whose parents are neglectful....I'd call CPS now, Stephy. The situation isn't going to get any better and that baby deserves more. There are so many infertile couples out there who would treat that baby like a princess. That entry broke my heart. Great journal! I'm linking you. =)
Post a Comment