So Tuesday was my little brother's birthday! I can't believe he's 12! They grow up so fast don't they? Makes me feel so old though LOL! Sorry I haven't written in a couple of day's I've been in one of my funks! The joys of being depressed! It seems my meds aren't working as good as they were at first~Gotta call the doctor and see if she wants to up my dose or just start me on a new one! SO my house has been looking good! I keep up on it. WHich is really a plus for me! I got my taxes done last night I'm not getting too much back but then again I only worked for 3 mons all together last year. But not bad~Brett wants to get a couch but I'd like to pay the bills, but we will see but I am off gonna do shit around here. Talk to ya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
he's so adorable!
Post a Comment