Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Sleep??

Sleep? Where are you??  I'm not too sure if Caleb is feeling better.  He didn't sleep hardly at all last night but then again he did sleep all day.  Well I just took his temperature and it's still 102!  Ugh!  My lil man is never going to get better.  He's not as quiet and blah as he was yesterday though.  We woke up in the middle of the night and Brett told me I had to move because I was laying sideways and then we sat up and Caleb was laying in between up sideways across the bed in between the 2 big cats!  It was so cute then again it was only 4 so it wasn't Really cute LOL!  He's laying down on the couch with his binky again so it's probably going to be another long day but let me tell you the first sign of sleep and I'm on it.  I am soo tired.  This getting no sleep thing is going to make me sick.  Oh everyone remember the poor baby in my entry a few days back??  Well we found out yesterday that Brett's friend and his girlfriend both lost there jobs and there rent deposit check bounced!  There so screwed!  We saw them the other day and they had there daughter in a light onsie and a pullover!  No hat nothing!  And let me tell you it was freezing out!  We are in NY in the middle of February!  Were lucky if it even reaches 35!  Ugh!  But I am off going to read other journals and drink some coffee probably more later when I'm fully awake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephy! Thanks for leaving a comment on my journal. I just read through yours, and I think you will find the links on my journal very comforting to you since they are mostly other SAHM's. I find it a great support system for me at least. I'm sorry that Caleb is sick (that's my oldest daughter's fav name for a boy by the way!), but you will get through it and he will, HONEST! Gonna link your journal on my site!
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, I saw your name in Lisas Journal. My name is Gwen, I am also a SAHM with a 5 month old boy, also living in NY state...... I am enjoying your journal, stop by and visit mine if you like. I am also VERY sleep DEPRIVED....... especially today!!

Anonymous said...

I am reading further into your journal AND I CAN RELATE TO IT ALL!!!!!! My husband travels for work, so I do it by myself. AND NO you aren't a bad Mom for needing a break......... Lord knows some days are worse than others, especially when they wont nap, LOL.......

Anonymous said...

Stephy, hun...you really should report those friends of yours. That is more than neglect...it's abuse. That poor little girl.

I'm just now starting to get caught up on my sleep. My whole body was starting to ache from lack of it. I can empathize!

XO ~ Bridgett