I think this picture is just too cute! My little ham! OMG yesterday we were at my mom's house hanging out~and she has this little cat house and Caleb stuck his head in it and got stuck! It was so funny! My mom and I were running around looking for our cameras but then Caleb got to upset and we had to let him out so no pics :( But It was so funny! My little goofball! Poor Brett decided to take another job under the table painting and such for this guy last night he worked 4 hours and he made sixty dollars! And it was all under the table! Which is too cool! I feel bad with him working all those extra hours but he said he likes it. My workaholic honey! Today my plans are to do lottsa cleaning and cleaning out! I've been up since quarter of 8 and I'm not even close to being done! But I gotta get crap cleaned out! I hate clutter. Caleb just yelled out a scream! Scared the crap out of me and when I asked him what was wrong he said he itched. Weird weird child. He just got a pillow and put it on the couch and now he's laying down. Hmm wonder if he's feeling okay? I'm not to sure what our plans for this weekend are. Hopefully it doesn't involve sitting around the house all day! Ugh! I hate sitting around doing nothing! Tomorrow is Valentines day I wonder if Brett remembers? I'm not going to remind him though. Kinda eerie today is Friday the 13th everyone makes such a big deal about today~But I'm not superstitious. Caleb is such a goof he doesn't say he wants to watch Olie~He say's he wants to watch that Olie guy! What a goof. But I am off gonna get some cleaning and such done! See ya later. Oh yeah BTW 38 pages in my story! I keep going back and revising it LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
happy v-day
Post a Comment