Tuesday, February 3, 2004

Nothing to do

Isn't he so cute? LOL!  That was last night!  He loves his Monkey~He calls it Monkiki sorta like a monkey and a kitty LOL!  I got the monkey at http://www.geocities.com/handmademonkeys/index.html?1062728793420

You can get one too!  Caleb loves his!  He goes everywhere with us!  Best part is it's not to expensive!  Caleb woke me up at 7am!  I am so tired!  I went to bed pretty early too!  I didn't get to write last night I was just too tired.  Hopefully I'll get some done today I have nothing else to do!  I cleaned my ass off yesterday!  But I am off probably more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that is so adorable!! i think that is like the cutest picture of a kid ive ever seen. hehe. plus he gets cool points for liking monkeys, cause monkeys rock!
~Kris10
http://journals.aol.com/wwkris10ww/ThoughtsfromtheInsane

Anonymous said...

he's too cute...