Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Going to be a long day

The above pic is my kitty Simba!  He's blind in 1 eye and last night I walked into the computer room and that's how he was sitting.  I found it quite funny!  And since Lisa shared some pics of her kitty's I thought what the hell. LOL!  Well Caleb is pretty much back to normal.  He's got diarrhea but other then that he's fine.  My night was pretty crappy last night.  Brett and I went up to bed at 10pm and I watched Judging Amy then I decided I was going to just read through my story and make some changes.  Well after reading through it I just had to write more in it!  Now on page 48 Whoo hoo go me.  But then of course as soon as I decide I was just too tired to write anymore and I needed to go to sleep Caleb woke up!  He didn't tell me why he was awake or what was wrong.  But he stayed up till 4am!  Ugh!  And then of course he woke me up at quarter after 7.  SO again I got no sleep.  But I can't let myself take a nap today!  I have way too much cleaning to catch up on!  And here it is 8:30 and Caleb has already been in time out 1.  Going to be a looong day!  Time out seems to work well.  It's too cute too because as soon as you say okay Caleb you can get out of time out he say's "I sorry Mama"  Just makes my heart melt I'm telling ya!  Okay make that 2 times in time out!  Sheesh!  But I better go dryer is buzzing and I have a load of dishes soaking. *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how cute is that pic of your kitty!! He almost looks like he is about to type on the computer! I do love pics of kitties as you know, they make me laugh! I am glad Caleb is feeling better and the "I sorry momma" is too cute! They know how to get to our hearts don't they? What story are you talking about? You writing a story? What will it be about, tell me, tell me!!! Have a great day! Stay awake!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Stephy, he is such a cute kitty-kat. My name is Jeri. I have a journal, come on visit sometime! PS: Caleb is a cutie ;)
http://journals.aol.com/writerchic477/Jeri/
XOXO Jeri

Anonymous said...

Caleb sounds like a sweetie! I wish Parker talked a little more than he does. And the kittie is adorable! Apparently he was wanting to surf the net too! LOL

XO ~ Bridgett