Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Feeling better

Well I'm doing better today.  I guess yesterday my mom kept calling and Ryan just kept hanging up the phone on her until finally she just left a message that said Fine Ryan forget it were going to keep her.  And it's like YAY a win for Ryan but at the same time it's great that ya gotta stoop down to 3 yr old behavior to get your own way.  I'm not babysitting again till Next Wednesday! Whoo hoo!  Yeah the money is good but I like it being just me and Caleb :).  Caleb has a doctors appt tomorrow for his pooping problem just a follow up and while I'm there I'm going to have my doctor write me a prescription for prenatal vitamins since I don't go to the baby doctor till July 26th.  Seems so far away..On a happy note our phone is turned on!  Whoo hoo!  I was upstairs yesterday trying to find our old phones and I plugged it in just so that when they did turn us on I would know where the phone was, and I had a dial tone so I dialed Brett's cell and got his voice mail.  So I'm wondering how long has our phone been turned on??  And I'm stuck with only a cord phone because I have no idea where any of our cordless phones are!  I found like 6 different parts of cordless phones but not one of them matched with the other LOL!  So this morning Caleb came in our room at like 4am and 20 mins later Brett's alarm kept going off and he just kept hitting snooze and everytime it would go off Caleb would sit up and start talking to me.  And this went on till 5:30 when Brett finally decided to get up. And Caleb went in his room, So Brett gets ready with Caleb back in the bedroom talking to him a mile a minute.  And Brett looks at me and says he's wide awake your going to have to get up, ANd I looked at him and said well you need to learn to quit using the snooze button every 10 mins.  Were both not morning people at all.  So then mean words were exchanged and he left.  And Caleb played upstairs and at 6:30 he came back in my room and climbed in bed so I turned the tv back on and he passed out so I followed his lead and passed out.  And we both slept till 9:30.  And I'll call Brett in a few and he'll apologize and so will I and it'll be chalked up as an arguement to early in the morning to matter.  But I am off going to catch up on some journals and do some cleaning. *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well.  I'm a grump in the morning also!

Anonymous said...

SO tell me, do you always sing that Maggie and the Ferocious Beast song everytime it's on all the way through, or is it just me?  I know all the words and love that one song, but then it gets stuck in my head for the entire day!  Woo-hoo on Ryan being able to keep his kitty!  Glad your mother got the not so subtle hint!  And, I hear ya' on not being a morning person!!  My hubby knows not to even look at me in the morning, never mind talk to me!!
Hugs and love, Lisa