Monday, March 1, 2004

No Kiki cat food

Sorry I haven't written weekends are pretty hard for me to find the time.  The no kiki cat food is such a funny story LOL!  Okay so Caleb and I went over to my mom's for a little while the other day and he was going through her kitchen lookingg for something to eat like he always does because grandma has all the good stuff.  Well my mom pulls out a bag of Lucky charms it wasn't in the box just the bag and She say's Caleb do you want somne of this and he looks up at her and says No Kiki Cat food!  We were dying!  So funny!  Then Saturday we decide to go to my grandma's for dinner so were getting ready to go and Brett's uncle calls he had left his cell in Brett's car when they went racing earlier (Hunny one 3rd place I'm happy to say) So we tell him we will swing by there and drop it off his uncle is staying with his mom till he finds a house.  So we get to his mom's and Brett runs in then comes out and say's my aunt and uncle want to meet you and Caleb so we go in and Brett's other son is there too spending the night so Caleb goes and plays I say hi the usual but we got to go because my grandma is waiting for us, SO I go to get Caleb and he's all upset because he wants to play and I say Caleb we will come over and play next weekend don't worry!  And Brett's mom goes Well some other time. Heaven forbid she sees Caleb!  I was only saying it to calm him down!  ANyways we get to my grams and Caleb is playing with my grandpa and there's this big joke with the family When my grandma gets real mad she doesn't talk she just makes the sound MM and you know your in trouble!  And I've picked up on the habit.  Well Caleb's playing with my grandpa and he takes a toy from him to show him how to play and Caleb says "MM"  We were laughing so hard My grandma was crying!  Ahh they get a kick out of Caleb!  But I am off now have lots to do today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a busy weekend for you guys! It is so nice that you have family close by to visit with. It's nice for Caleb to get out and be with them. And, I love the "MMM" story, very funny indeed!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...can't understand why your son doesn't want 'kiki cat food.' LOL How adorable. Sounds like a busy weekend for sure!

XO ~ Bridgett