Wednesday, June 9, 2004
Another hot day
It's going to be another hot hot day!! ANd I HAVE to mop today! I've been putting it off and putting it off but I have to do it today! The floors don't look bad but I can tell they need to be mopped! I finally told my mom yesterday hehe! First she said "what are you going to do??" ANd I said "what do you mean what am I going to do??" And she said "2 kids in diapers??" and I said "um mom I'm not due till Februaury Caleb better be out of diapers by then" and she said "well that's true what's Brett say??" And I said what can he say?? And she said well about money and such, "Well mom he's got a big raise coming in August were going to be okay." And she said "Yeah I guess you are, Your trying to make an old woman out of me hehe!" Of course I told her over the phone hehe! Seems easier that way. We went to my grandparents yesterday and hun out for awhile I was to chicken to tell them yet. But we had fun. On our way home we headed to the Ice Cream store where my best friend Jaime works and got milkshakes and I ran into my friend Micheala and she's due next month. See even though the neighborhood is pretty bad I sure do miss the Valley! All the people I grew up with and such! Ahh something to think about. But I am off now! Going to read some journals and do some cleaning! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's hot here today, too. Hope all is well with you!
in Germany they don't believe in Air Conditioners..you won't find one in theis country so it was 88 and no AC....Sean was all upset
Why do you "HAVE" to mop today? Is there a written rule somewhere? I would say when it's this hot out, just try to sit as still as you can so you dont' sweat. Better yet, go outside and let Brett squirt you with the hose! He seems to have so much fun squirting the neighborhood kids!! That would cool you off perfectly! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment