Wednesday, June 16, 2004

TOo early

Above are the pics I promised of Caleb at the beach!  My lil ham!  Now everyone asks why I made my journal private!  Well I like to frequent a freebie board on AOL and I met a great woman there named Beth (she's the one who sent me all thos clothes for Caleb including the swim trunks he's wearing in the pics LOL) Well someone has been harassing her so I decided to stick up for her and guess what?? Now this immature person has Targeted me @@!  So before anything got bad I made my journal private.  I just hope I remembered everyone that reads my journal I know there wasn't too many people.  Not too much has been going on here.  I didn't have to babysit Monday or Tuesday but I babysit both kids today and then only 1 of them for the rest of the week.  Also the little boy Jeremy, well his mother called and asked me if I would want to babysit this summer only 3 days a week from 6am-3:30 and she'd pay me whatever I asked for I have no idea what to ask for though LOL!  ANd the kid is a great kid plus if my brother can behave he'll be able to play with him also.  And it's only 3 days a week which is cool.  Brett is planning on taking a trip to Arizona within the next 2 mons so we can go see his Dad, and so I can see Arizona.  I'm excited!  His Dad is the only sane one in his family LOL!  Just ask Lisa she got the low down yesterday hehe!  She's such a great person.  I finally have a dr appt at the end of July.  That seems so far away but that's when I go. And hopefully I won't have to bring Caleb.  I think I might bring him when I go and get my sonogram so he can see and understand about the baby in my belly.  Whenever we ask him where's the baby he points to my stomach and he say's See two babies LOL!  I don't know where he got 2 babies from but that's what he say's.  Goofball.  But I am off my stomach is feeling icky and I'm beyond tired.  *hugs*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are GREAT too Stephy!!  :)  Thanks!!!

I am so sorry this psycho has latched onto you now, if you just ignore her hopefully she will just go away.  You see what she does when she is NOT ignored!!  LOL  Look at me!!

Caleb looked so cute in that bathing suit and he looked like he was having so much fun on the beach.  What a little Swimmer-Boy!!!  Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh, even Caleb is saying "Two" babies!!!  First my hubby and now Caleb!!!  I think you are in trouble woman!!!  Brett will faint!!  Love the pics!!  And, as always, Caleb is a beautiful little ham!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Eeew Morning sickness.  That trip sounds like fun Steph, wish I could go. YOu are going to be one busy Momma this summer, good luck!  HUGS

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  Sorry you had to make your journal private because of a harrasser.  You know you could block them from commenting in your journal and you can also block them from emailing you (I know this because of the little verbal fight I had with that woman on the message board myself).  They can still access my journal, but they can't comment.  I think it's sad that you were made to feel you had to go private because of some jerk!  Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

you have NO idea how much i miss the beach!!!! seeing those pics made me wanna be there!