Monday, June 21, 2004
Monday already
Hello all, Anyone interested in a 2 yr old?? He's been magorly whiney all weekend! Not to mention he's still having problems pooping okay let me rephrase that he's not having problem's pooping his refusing to poop! And everytime he feels like he has to go he yells. He has another dr appt on Friday so we will see what the dr say's this time because the Colace is not working. This weekend was interesting LOL! Friday we went to my gram's for dinner and to pick up Melissa so she could spend the night. Saturday we pretty much sat around the house and did nothing at all. Sunday we went to the beach with my mom and her boyfriend. That was a lot of fun. Brett and I both got burnt. Caleb didn't because I put sunblock on him but completly forgot to put it on myself ugh! Caleb and I played in the water and built "sand castles" Really we just dug holes and filled them up with water but to Caleb those were sand castles LOL! And then I didn't know this because Brett hadn't told me (I hate when he leaves information out) Well he called his dad and told his dad we didn't do anything but hang around the house all day. And I asked him why didn't you tell him we went to the beach? And he said well I told my mom and everyone if we ended up going to the beach this weekend I would bring ELijah. Um Excuse me?? Thanks for saying something to me. He's Mother makes him feel so guilty about BS stuff! @@! He needs to just stand up to his mom and tell her to mind her own business. Not to mention he still hasn't told her that I'm pregnant! Oh and LOL sorry the other night he was talking to his dad and I had caught some of the conversation about how he doesn't care if noone in his family likes me that he's the one who has to live with me. Excuse me?? So later on after he got off the phone I questioned him about it. And he said well I have the feeling that it's going to get to the point where my mom and I are really going to butt heads about everything. ANd I said what do you mean?? And he said well she's going to make a mean comment or something and I'm going to end up yelling at her and telling her that who I am with is none of her business and that I love you and she was just going to have to deal with it. ANd I was happy and if she can't see that she needs to mind her own business. And realize that I'm the one that has to live with you and not her. Um What?? I thought his mom liked me. Well that's what he told me but I'm not stupid! And he wants me to go over there for holidays and such?? I THINK NOT! Why would I go somewhere I'm not wanted?? Things get better and better around here I tell ya! Then last night Brett had the nerve to say ya know I don't know what it's been with you all week and you not doing anything around the house. Excuse me?? No I haven't scrubbed the house down but I've made it look presentable. And here I sit looking around and see Brett's coffee cup from not only Yesterday morning but also Saturday morning. He cooked eggs and such last night and I got up this morning to the pans and such still all over the stove the toaster still out and the butter still out @@! So it's okay that I clean up some and he cleans up nonthing?? I'm getting mighty sick of it. I'm half tempted to do nothing at all today but I can't stand the mess. GRR! Oh and did I mention my cell phone isn't working again?? It tells me no service-out of Area and here I am sitting at home! I called the company yesterday and they told me I would have to bring it into there place so they coukd check it out because *Gasp* it's not there fault it seems to be the phone all together. But here's the thing I refuse to pay for another phone. This is my 3rd cell phone since I got it a little over a year ago. This time it's the phone companies fault and I refuse to pay for there mistakes! SO if there not going to fix my phone or replace it for free I will be without a phone. UGH! But I am off might as well get cleaning because looking around I think it's going to be an all day thing. Did I also mention Brett cleaned out his car Saturday but he can't help around the house?? GRR! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment