Monday, June 28, 2004

What a weekend

Hello all!  Wow what a great weekend we had!  Saturday we didn't do much I went grocery shopping while Brett got his oil changed.  And then we headed to Target for cleaning supplies and what have you.  But Sunday we went to Fort Rickey!  As you can see by the pics.  Fort Rickey is a big petting zoo about 30 mins from our house where you can pet pretty much all the animals and you can feed them and some you can go right in the fence with them and pet them and whatever.  Caleb had a ball as did Brett and I.  With the goats he kept saying I Caweb.  He was cracking us up. The crazy black baby goat was hialarious he was jumping all around and just acting crazy.  He kept pushing the other little goats with his wannabee horns.  It was too funny.  Feeding the deers was fun.  One of them was determined to eat my camera he kept coming over and licking it.  He loved to ride the horse.  I couldn't get too many good pics because I had people around me and the horse moved faster then I expected LOL.  The Emu's kept coming right up to the fence and staring at us.  And the chipmunk scared the crap out of me.  I went down to buy some food from the dispencer and it popped it's head out so of course I had to get a picture.  The baby fawns were so cute.  They wouldn't come near the fence though.  But they were cute.  These big black birds I have no idea what they were but they kept pecking my hands.  We were hoping the monkey's were going to do something cool but they just sat there and stared at us.  And the Wallabee's were cute jumping around and playing.  I was determined to get a pic of the baby but they just kept bending over and showing off there butts.  LOL!  All in all it was so much fun.  Caleb loved all of it especially the ball pit!  And were planning on going back again LOL!  Hope everyone elses weekend was fun.  I'm watching Jeremy today at 10 and I have cleaning to do so I am off. *hugs*

No comments: