Friday, June 18, 2004
Warning...Pregnancy hormones
I'm just in a bad mood all together! Last night Brett made taco's for dinner. I asked him then reminded him 10 times to PLEASE clean up the kitchen before he went to bed because if I got up in the morning and the mess was still there I was going to be pissed not to mention the smell was going to make me sick. I get up this morning and *Gasp* The mess was still there @@! But yet we go up to bed last night after 11 and he say's You know I have no clean boxers for tomorrow! And I look at him and say and your just saying something now?? You've been home since 2pm and your just NOW saying something?? And he say's Well your the one who hasn't done laundry in 3 days! whooo 3 days! So what?? It's not my fault he has 4 pairs of boxers now is it?? So then I bring up the valid arguement that I alway's bring up about fixing the hose on the dryer! Now everyone knows with a dryer the hose is suppose to go outside right?? Well after harassing Brett and yelling at him he has still yet to go out and buy the extensions for the hose we have lived here over a year! And do you know where that hose goes?? It blows right into the cat liter! So when I do laundry what does it smell like throughout the whole house?? Survey say's Cat litter! Commen sense! The worst is it take 3 day's for the house to air out after I do laundry all day! ANd to make matters worse the smell of it makes my pregnant body want to SPEW! And looking around now what do I see?? His 2 not 1 but 2 empty Mountain Dew bottles! And his dirty paper towels from dinner last night! GRR GRR GRR! But I do have to say after I brought up the hose thing and the cat litter thing he said I'm sorry for getting mad I'm just tired! Well Hmph! Could it be he knew he was in fault and I was right?? I think so! Maybe my hormones are a little out of whack but so what! I'm entitled! hehe! But I am off now might as well clean and do laundry and I haave to change the cat litter GAG! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i was told when i was pregnant NOT to change the cat litter because you can get Toxoplasmosis which can harm your baby.
Yikes...sounds like every afternoon at my house...hope yoy're feeling better and that things have calmed down...
Ummmm, Steph, as a pregnant woman, you should go nowhere NEAR that cat litter! That is how I got out of changing the litter box for each of my pregnancies. I would say "The doctor said I can't go near litter boxes because there is something in cat poop that can make me lose the baby.". It is the truth about not going near the litter, don't know what would actually happen though. So, you tell that man, to get in there and get to work! Oh, and he can also do about 10 loads of laundry, AND clean up dinner from the night before, AND get takeout food for you tonight. So there! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
The LEAST he could do is clean up after himself and help you out a little here and there. Jackass! LOL All men are like that Steph, it isn't just yours hon. :-) Hope tommorow is better hon. HUGS
Post a Comment