Monday, June 14, 2004

So far behind

Hello hello!  I am so far behind!  Not only journal wise but cleaning wise and email wise!  UGH!  Crazy Crazy!  This is probably going to be Long winded!  Friday I ended up going to Walmart with my mom where Caleb got new sandals, watershoes and I got computer paper LOL!  Oh and Caleb got a Spongebob cup.  And my mom bought him Buzz lightyear sunglasses!  Then she took us out to lunch at the Hot Haus!  hehe!  Where they have Hoffmans hot dogs!  Yummy!  I didn't know they didn't have them down South!  Man!  You guys are all missing out!  Friday night for dinner we went to my grandma's and she made her special Spagetti hehe!  We stayed there till about 9:30!  It was fun though!  Caleb was drawing scribbles and then telling us what he drew!  It was too funny!  He cracks me up!  So Saturday we get up and were all just hanging around downstairs and my mom calls me and asks if Caleb and I want to go Garage Saling with her?? Of course we do!  LOL!  SO we went out garage saling for almost 3 hours!  Caleb got a car, a motorcycle and 2 Toy Story figures!  That's it!  I spent a whole dollar LOL!  My mom drops me off home and Brett and I leave and go to get the car washed and then down to the Ice Cream store to get ice cream!  We come home and my mom calls and say's Were all going to go to the beach tomorrow okay?? Okay great LOL!  So we head off to Target because I didn't have a bathing suit and Brett didn't have swim trunks.  I ended up getting a Tankini so it's like a bikini and it sort of hides my preggo belly LOL! Brett got his swim trunks and then all 3 of us got new towels.  Brett and I got plain boring ones.  And Caleb got a Finding Nemo towel and we got him little swimmer diapers.  Finally we get home and Caleb sees the woman Kim that I talk to sometimes and asks if we can go say Hi!  (Such a cutie)  So off we go to say hi and 2 hours later we realize it's after 8 and we better get some dinner!  I come in and Brett say's to just order some Pizza because neither one of us want to cook.  And while were waiting for the Pizza Brett's phone rings......It was his mom!  And she tells him that his other son Elijah just told her that one of his mom's ex-boyfriends was touching him in a bad way and that if he told they were going to hurt him..Great!  So she decides not to call the cops and tells Brett he HAs to come over there on Sunday and see if he can get information out of him.  So for the rest of the night Brett is pretty much out of it!  And we decided to rent The Cat in the Hat to watch.  I ended up falling asleep in the middle of it and Caleb watches the whole movie!  He loved it!  Then right after he goes to bed so Brett and I head up to go to bed.  Sunday we wake up and Brett can't get a hold of his mom, My mom calls and asks if we still want to go to the beach and Brett tells me to go ahead and he'll stay here.  So were waiting for my mom and Brett's mom finally calls and say's she took Elijah out to see if he could show her where it happened! And could Brett come over now.  So I go to the beach with my mom and he goes to his mother's!  Caleb loved the beach!  But to him the Beach wasn't the sand or anything like that it was the water and only the water!  He would jump up and sit down so the water splashed all around him.  He loved it!  But he wouldn't get out of the water!  So it was a pain because either my mom or I had to stay in the water while the other one sat with our stuff.  SO we didn't get to spend anytime together.  We didn't stay at the beach for too long because it started to get really windy.  We get home and Brett still isn't here, He's cell phone doesn't work out at his mom's and someone at her house is on the internet so I couldn't get a hold of him.  Finally 2 hours later he calls and says he's heading home.  He gets home and I ask him how it went and he said well Elijah really didn't say anything else except he kept changing the story on where it happened and who did it so they didn't know what to think!  @@!  But he tells me they were outside and Elijah turned to him flipped him the double bird and said "How do you like that Sucker"  Excuse me?? This kid is 5!  But I guess they got ahold of Elijah's mom and she said Well I can't imagine that would happen.  Okay now I don't know about anyone else but if Caleb has even a new bruise I notice it ya know??  But she said she is going to take him to a therapist to see if they can get him to talk and get more details and yet Noone has called the cops yet!  I would have been on the phone with them as soon as Caleb said anything!  But Brett say's if she doesn't take him I'll take him and get custody of him!  And I said Excuse me?? I think not!  You better be taking a lot of time off from work!  Because I am not watching an unruly 5 yr old and a 2 yr old not to mention being pregnant!  And he say's what's that suppose to mean?? And I said Brett no way are you putting the pressure on me to raise him and make him right!  He does not need to be around Caleb the way he acts and talks!  Caleb does not need to learn from that!  And Brett gets all huffy puffy and say's your f'n selfish!  I'm so sorry I want my son raised right.  While your being a selfish bitch!  And I turned to him and said you know what?? You hardly see him and all of a sudden you want to  be father of the year?? Well guess what it's not going to happen and I'm not going to raise him!  And I went upstairs and went to sleep!  I wake up and come downstairs and He apologizes to me and say's he's sorry and he's just frustrated and he took it out on me and he doesn't expect me to raise his son.  I don't know maybe I am being selfish who knows!  Ugh but I am off now!  So many rooms need to be cleaned!  *hugs*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm a little confused here.  Is Elijah Brett's son or his brother?  If he is his son, why is he with his mother?  If the kid is saying he was abused in some way, I'd think you'd want to report that right away regardless of any threat that was made against anyone.  Most abusers are such stupid ass losers that they think they can manipulate others with their threats.  I'd report whoever did it asap.  I'm sorry this Elijah is such a trouble maker.  Sounds like he doesn't have anyone who cares enough about him to take the time to help him.  He's only 5.  That just makes me so sad.

Anonymous said...

Well now that he has another on the way, I suppose he's feeling guilty?  Anyways your life is always and adventure to read!  LOL HUGS

Anonymous said...

Oh my!  The drama over at your house is NUTS!!  I do think that Brett was just taking all his anger and confusion out on you when he yelled at you.  He doesn't know what to do, and the first thing he thought of was to protect him and bring him to your house.  I do think that someone needs to listen to him though, and figure it out.  

I am glad you are spending so much time with your mom now!  That makes me very happy, especially now that you are preggo and it's nice to have someone around to help you.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot . . . AWWWWWW, cute duckies and CUTE CALEB!!!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

why did ya make it private? Just curious

Anonymous said...

Hey . . . . Great Pics!!  Beach???  In Upstate???  Is it near a lake??

About Elijah, I totally agree with what KarenSull12 said about his Mom not caring enough about this poor kid to make sure he is right.  His Mom sounds like a real piece of garbage!!  If she was worth anything she would have ran to the cops.  Let them sort it out.  They know exactly what to do.  And a therapist is the last place to go, first the cops, then to a doctor to see if he has actually been violated, then a therapist!!!  At that point the therapist can either work it out if he has been abused or work out why he would say it if it was untrue.   That poor kid!!  Would Brett's Mom raise him if he was able to get custody??