Friday, June 25, 2004
COLD
*Yawn! I am so tired! We actually went to bed at 9 o'clock last night! But then I turned the tv on and we saw that Kingdom Hospital was back on! Whoo hoo! So we watched that and then went to bed. Caleb woke me up at 8am but I got him to lay in bed with me for a half hour and watch tv. I know so awful LOL! And now were downstairs and I'm FREEZING! Yesterday it was 80 something on now today it's 56! And only going to go up to 65! Ugh! Not sure what our plans are for today! Brett does't know when he'll get out today. ALso he called yesterday about a house phone and guess when there coming to turn it on?? July 1st! That's 6 days away! Ugh! So no phone for a week! That's crazy! He tried to explain to them that I'm pregnant and we have a toddler but blah blah blah! Ugh! Oh and get this we got our Nimo bill yesterday (Nimo-heat and electricity) SO we got it yesterday and guess when the bill is due?? June 16th! Um hello?? We didn't even get the bill till the 24th! Idiots! That's okay though I paid early! Thank god LOL! If I had a phone I'd call and complain! But I am off. Not sure what I'm going to do yet might just lay down and cuddle under a blanket. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Steph, all your entiries, you seem exhausted and I bet you are. HUGS hang in there, 2nd trimester on the way! HUGS
your weather sounds like mine..one minute hawaii the next Alaska
Post a Comment