Monday, June 21, 2004

We're getting a house

Were sort of getting a house LOL!  We will be renting it from my best friend and her parents!  We move August 1st!  Whoo hoo go us go us!  It's a 3 bdrm house hehe.  I'm so excited!  We can start moving stuff in Monday!  hehe!  I'm so excited!  We will be paying 550 a month!  No security deposit either!  Whoo hoo!  It's not such a Great neighborhood but it's right next door to my grandparents!  And the yard is HUGE!  At least an acre.  There going to leave the lawn mower for us and also the swing set and such.  Which will be so cool!  And they don't care how many cats we have or if we get a dog or two LOL!  Okay but I am off I'm not feeling to well!  hehe!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  I hope it all goes GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY for Stephy and family!!!  This is great news!!  I didn't even read yesterday and now I am kicking myself for not doing that!!  It will be so nice to Caleb to have an acre of land to run around on!  You have to post some pics when you get moved in.  Moving and being pregnant, ugghhhh, been there, done that, it's no fun at all!!  Try to take your time and don't overwork yourself!
Hugs and love, Lisa