Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Some pics and whatever hehe

These are some pics I took Friday and Monday LOL!  We were at my grammies playing outside.  And like I said in the pics the house in the background is our new house hehe!  I'm getting more and more excited about this new house!  I mean a 3 bdrm, HUGE backyard!  An eat in kitchen I forgot what one of those was like!  And I huge living room and a front room.  A bedroom off the kitchen downstairs weird I know.  And 2 bedrooms upstairs!  And we pay no security deposit.  And were getting the keys Monday so we can start moving stuff in! And August 1st we will officially move in!  Which is great because yesterday I got a notice from the landlord stating that starting August first our rent was going up!  We pay 540 now (would be 520 but we have 2 cats shh) And it's going up to 555 which means because of the 2 cats (Shh) we would be paying 575 a month!  For a townhouse!  And the letter states it's due to the increase in utilities well um we have to pay our own utilities in the Townhouses!  The apartments are the ones who gt there utilities paid for!  Not to mention in the winter our utilities were running us like 300 dollars!  Which I feel is completely ridicules!  Can you imagine??  Then again in NYC 575 for a towwnhouse is cheap LOL!  We are also planning a trip to Arizona in October we haven't wanted to say anything because we didn't want to jinx it!  But Brett is dying to go to see his dad!  Which is cool because out of all of Brett's family his Dad is actually sane LOL!  And I did nothing at all yesterday except dishes!  So laundry is big time piled up!  Downstairs looks okay but now AWW man I have to start packing ahhh!  I hate packing!  Last time we moved I think I put half the stuff in trash bags LOL!  But I am off!  Maybe another update later!  On and BTW Lisa I went upstairs at 11:30 and fell asleep like a half hour later and slept till 8:30 hehe!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy about your new house.  That will be so great for all of you (especially with the new baby coming)!  Great picutres!

Anonymous said...

Good girl!!!  You fell asleep!  See, I "ordered" you to get some sleep for that baby and you did it!  I am proud of you!!  The pics are great and that house is even greater!!!  It's like an old farm house and I LOVE farm houses!!  You guys are gonna have soooo much room in there!  And that yard is awesome!!!  Even with the critters!  Oh, and by the way, love the sippy cup in the holder for the fishing pole!  That was the cutest!!  :)

And, I personally LOVED that picture of you with your glasses on!!  You don't look pregnant at all.  Gee, could it be that you are still early into this pregnancy?!  Hee-hee!  Truly though, you are beautiful, so STOP putting yourself down.  Now that's another "order" from me!  Hee-hee!!!  
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.:  Emma was looking at Caleb's pictures with me and she said "Hey, he's all growed up now!  How'd he get all grow'd up?".  I guess that means Caleb looked older in these pics!  :)

Anonymous said...

I HATE MOVING, even when it's a great move like a house.  Good luck, looks great and close to relatives, yeah!  Good luck!  HUGS