Tuesday, June 22, 2004

So tired

Ugh I am soo tired!  I fell asleep last night before 11 and Caleb woke me up at 7!  Blah!  Well I shut my cell phone off yesterday!  I wasn't going to deal with the BS.  They wanted me to either buy a new phone or to take it to a repair shop to get it fixed.  And FORGET IT!  The phone's maybe 4 mons old no reason it should keep breaking.  ANd how they can consider it's my cell phone is beyond me.  It said out of area no service.  So wouldn't that be the phone company and not the phone??  So we turned it off.  And were probably going to get a house phone just till we move.  Right now I'm using my mom's cell phone because Brett is out of town till either tomorrow or Thursday!  GRR!  I hate him going out of town!  And I was just too tired last night to spend anytime with him.  I got my whole downstairs cleaned scrubbed swept mopped and dusted yesterday! YAY me!  Today I have to do laundry laundry laundry!  Yucky.  So as soon as the dryer starts going I'll have my head in the toilet.  Ugh!  But I am off now I have stuff to do.  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your phone problems.  Take care of yourself and be safe until hubby comes home!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house, sorry about your phone.  I have tons of catching up to do here, I am overwhelmed.  HUGS