Thursday, June 24, 2004
So tired
Hello! I am so beat! Yesterday I took a walk with Caleb in his stroller just because and we ended up walking 2 freaking miles! It was a beautiful day though! And Brett came home! Whoo hoo! It was great to finally have him home! I know he was gone for only 1 night but it felt like forever!! We watched Mystic River which let me tell you is a pretty good movie! We thought it was going to be a boring movie but it turned out to be great! I started watching Jeremy this morning now that school is out I will have him 3 days a week from 6am-3pm. Last night I asked Brett to set the alarm for 5:30 so I could have time to hit the snooze button and such. Well Brett sets the alaarm clock for 5:30 but fails to mention that his clock is a half hour fast! @@! So 5am I look over and realize what he did wake him up and say okay by your alarm clock set the alarm for 6:15! So I fall back asleep it goes off hit snooze then it goes off again and I head downstairs. I sat on the couch to wait. And ended up falling asleep sitting up! But when I heard the car doors up front slam closed it woke me up. I let Jeremy in set him up on the couch so he could fall back asleep and then I headed back up to bed. Andd Caleb woke me up at 8:30! Ugh I'm tired LOL! And poor Jeremy ended up not falling back asleep! But by the looks of it he's heading there right now LOL! I have a bit more laundry to do and some dishes then I'm not sure what my plans are. Probably take the kids outside since it's already 71 out! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks Stephy, your support means more than you will ever know. I know how it feels to be so tired!! HUGS XOOX
Hope you get some good sleep tonight. And wow about watching that other child...6 AM is awfully early...
I remember the days of being so tired I could hardly function! And, it's weird, but it never happens with the FIRST baby, always the second baby that kills you with the tiredness! What's up with that anyway?! You are crazy having another child to watch woman!! But, that's your nature, you are like that, so I am not surprised. I am so glad Brett is home and hopefully you will sleep better now!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment