Friday, June 4, 2004

Brrr cold

I am freezing this morning!  Which is odd since I was sweating last night to the point where I made hubby turn on the AC.  Sheesh!  Not too much is going on here.  My all my calculations and such it seems I due Feb 5th hehe!  2 day's after Ryan and 1 day after my grandpa's birthday!  Cool Cool!  We still haven't told any family members.  I'm waiting to hear from Brett to see when he can get out of work early so that I can go to my Dr for a blood test and then from there figure out where to go for prenatal care.  This weekend is Brett's friend Ron's big party were still going to go, Not sure what I'm going to do though.  I just hope my mom still is babysitting I really haven't talked to her all week and she changes her mind so often who knows @@!  But I'm in the mood to clean hehe!  I've scrubbed the bottom half of my entertainment center down and I'm going to get to the top in a few.  Were getting a new digital cable box today whenever they get here.  Ours has been really messing up!  But I am off!  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you can have some red wine, but ask you doctor first.  

About the celaning, if you are in such a Mood . . . . . then come on over!!!