I'm pretty ticked off right now!! I came downstais and checked my mail and there's an email from my little brother that say's Mom is giving away Sassy someone is coming to get her today. All because the cat is in heat and keeps howling. I have an idea GET HER FIXED! But oh no why would my mom want to spend money on something like that?? She's too selfish to spend money on anyone but herself! My poor little brother has seen pets go and men go out of his life so much! THe poor kid! I'm really angry about Sassy because we told her we would pay to get her fixed and take her with us if they could keep her till we moved. But oh no my mom won't give her to us! I don't know why. She's a bitch. SOrry everyone if this makes me sound cruel but hmm let's see where do I start Let's fly to when Ryan was born he's 2 yrs old and My mom and his Dad Tom decide there getting a divorce okay fine we move into a house in Nedrow with our 3 cats and our dog Tasha. Her boyfriend Omar moves in. 1 year later her and I get in a fight I move in with my grandparents for 2 weeks She wants me to come back and come to find out there moving. We move into an attic apt with 2 bedrooms in fact the bedrooms are so small that there's no room for Ryan and I to have beds in the bedrooms so we have to get rid of our beds! Oh and can't forget while I was gone she also gave away my 3 cats! Ryan is upset about that of course! We live in this little ghetto apartment and my mom goes drinking every night complains we have no money blah blah blah hardly ever any food. Her and her boyfriend Omar fight ALL the time! I babysit Ryan ALL THE TIME! 6 mons later we get rid of Tasha. Another upsetting thing for my brother. My mom and Omar decide to move to the downstairs apt wow 2 bedrooms and a basement. Basement's my room she allows me to get 2 cats. 3 mons later her and Omar break up for good. Ryan's upset because he had started a bond with Omar. then low and behold 2 weeks later Darrin moves in. ANyways this goes on for awhile she marries Darrin kicks me out I get an apt her and Darrin buy a house get married get a dog. After her usual 3 years her and Darrin divorce why?? Because my mom found someone new what a shock. They come live with us..Ryan again is all upset. Then again so was I. Darrin gets rid of the dog...And now her and her new boyfriend Bill live across the street get a kitten and pay 2 hundred dollars because the kitten is so sick and bam now there giving her away! My mom can't commit to anything! And who does it affect Ryan not me anymore because she kicked me out and I got out but he's stuck. And Brett has said many times Ryan is going to get to the point where he just tells her where to go and he leaves too. And then she isn't going to know what to do. ANd I'm not going to feel sorry for her. I'm done! I'm sick of playing that game. I love my mom because she is my mother. But I can never forget the BS she pulls! But I am off to be pissy alone! *hugs*

2 comments:
What a nightmare you had growing up and poor Ryan is still having!!! I came from a similar upbringing, so I understand what it's like. And, for me, if someone doesn't respect animals and just discards them like garbage, they have no respect from me in this life EVER! My MIL is like that. When my husband was younger they had a dog, the first time it had an "accident" in the house, that was it, out the door it went to a "farm" never to be seen again. These are the type of people I want nothing to do with and I am sure you feel the same. How very cruel your mother is. I am so sorry!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Wow. All I can say to this is that you seemed to have done your best not to follow in your mothers footsteps and for that you are to be commended. You learned what NOT to do and you followed through. I feel bad for Ryan too. Hope he finds his way out of the mess soon...
Post a Comment