Tuesday, June 8, 2004
HOT
Hello! It is so hot already today! I have no idea what I'm going to do all day with it being this hot! Already 78! And it's only 9am! We have an AC upstairs but not downstairs and donwstairs we only have a ghetto fan! Ugh! Brett asked me if I wanted to get an AC for downstairs and I said no don't worry about it! Now I'm wishing I would have said yes! Yesterday I went to the dr for a blood test so they should be calling me today or tomorrow to tell my news I already know hehe but it's alway's good to hear it from the doctor. But oh this makes me mad! I had Ryan watching the little boy Jeremy I babysit while I went to the dr. (Jeremys parents don't mind) We get back about 4:30 and neither kid is here~Hmm. My friend Tanith came over and gave Caleb a book called I'm a big brother and a cute little card and she gave me a cute card and a little bath set she's such a sweetie. but anyways about 5:15 I start getting worried because the kids are nowhere to be found. SO Tanith,Autumn,Caleb and I search the neighborhood asking everyone I called my mom and she said no last I knew he was at your house. UGH! So I'm getting angry and nervous we search and search Jeremy's stepdad should be here about 5:30 and still nothing so about 5:40 Brett decides he's going to drive down to Jeremy's apartment (3 blocks away) and guess what?? He say's Jeremy's step dad's car and tons of kids in the pool!! So I call my mom and said Um Jeremy must have got picked up early and Ryan must have just gone with them. And my mom said Oh yeah there probably in the pool! In this is okay with her! It's okay that Ryan took off and didn't tell her where he was going! Oh heck no if it was my kid I would of went to find him and grounded him! But Ryan's bike was outside so I brought it in,To let him think it got stolen! About 7:30 he shows up and Brett and I both lecture him and he goes home like everything is fine! UGH! My mom seriously needs to stop trusting him so much! He's 12! He should not be allowed to just go off and wander the neighborhood! I made cookies last night you know the whole open the bag put in a bowl add water and oil and egg and mix hehe! I wasn't even hungry I just wanted to make cookies LOL! Brett was happy! I'm debating on going to story hour today I want to go but I don't want to go. All depends how I feel in an hour. But I am off! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmm so I can't wait to find out, are you preggers?? COOKIES! YUMMY!! Hey thanks for letting me vent Steph.. Keep cool Mama!
Post a Comment