Thursday, June 10, 2004
Thursday blah
Whew let me tell ya it was hot yesterday! I ended up not babysitting at all. The one little boys mother called me around lunch and she's pregnet also (too funny) and she's just been to tired to work. And the other little boy came right after the bus dropped him off and said his mom was off. I sure wish his parents knew how to be responsible and would call earlier in the day! So I wasn't stuck hanging around the house till after school to find out if I was babysitting! We got Pizza for dinner last night! All I could think of wa something with tomato sauce so hubby said Pizza it is then LOL! Works for me! After dinner we headed to the ice cream store about 20 mins away way so far away?? One of my best friends Jaime works there and she always gives us a sweet discount! Brett and I got this sorta shake that's orange sherbert with Sprite each 3 something. And Caleb got a kiddie cone with orange sherbert and we paid five dollars hehe! It was so cute because Jaime wasn't even in the front but when we got to the counter Caleb started calling Jaime and she came up and was like oh my baby LOL! After the ice cream we took the Loooong way home! Why?? Because the car had AC LOL! I keep the house closed up all day so it stays fairly cold in here but then Brett got home and sprayed for ants so we had to open all the windows because of the smell! Men just don't think LOL! And Lisa you wanted to know why I had to mop?? Because in certain spots I was sticking when I walked LOL! And my floors were turning colors! Yuck! But I did mop and do a lot of cleaning today my only plan of cleaning is laundry! It's a whole 58 degrees here! Whoo hoo! Today I call the doctor that delivered Caleb and find out if she is moving her practice and where if she'll still be in my area because I'd really like for her to deliver this baby too because she was so great! So keep your fingers crossed for me hehe! So my "friend" isn't talking to me AGAIN! @@ this time because she called me complaining about how she hates living with her boyfriends mom and I told her they needed to move out and she got snotty with me asking how they could do that because she wasn't going to work and put her child in daycare. And I told her well then your living arrangement can't be that bad if your not willing to do anything to move out. And she hung up on me @@! I'm done with the immaturity. I never realized how hard it was to be friends with someone who raised there children COMPLETLY different then I do. I mean everyone has different things they do, But just completly different is hard. I just can't do the attached parenting thing! And I'd say my feelings on it but I don't need rude comments in my journal. hehe! But I am off now! Going to do some journal reading and then who knows LOL! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for explaining how this person is raising her child today! Freaks me out big time! And, thanks for clearing up the reason why you had to mop the floor! I guess when you stick to the floor, it is time to mop it huh?! That's why I LOVE my Swiffer Jet Mop! I just pop on a new pad and spray the areas and they are all clean and fresh until the next spill. Maybe you should ask for one of those for Mother's Day like I did?! LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Sounds like you had a great day...pizza and ice cream...there's nothing better than that!
Everyone does things different. Oh well! How ya feeling? God is EVERYONE in the world pregnant again or WHAT?? LOL Not me!! Never again! But I am so happy for you! HUGS
Post a Comment