Monday, June 7, 2004
Tired
Blah! Yucky! I'm fighting nausea this morning! Trying so hard not to cave in and throw up! But oh I feel it! I know I know TMI. Today's the first day I've felt nausea. Other then that I've just been wicked tired! We went to that party Saturday! And it was boooring! It was cool at first because Sam and Todd weren't there but then when they got there it was like UGH! There moving back with her mom and last time they lived there all they complained about was how her mom had like 50 cats and there was cat poop everywhere! But there saying it's not like that anymore but her mom did just get 3 cats! So we will see! Sam asked me if they should get the babies ears pierced and I said no..Why?? Because the first thought I had was that you have to keep it clean and I doubt they would! While everyone started to really drink I went inside and passed out on the couch for 2 hours it would have been longer but oh no..Sam came in and started talking to me. It was like um Hello I'm sleeping @@. Some people. Then I went outside with everyone else and Todd and Sam sat there and dumped beer on each other! Real mature huh?? So they decided to take a shower together..I don't know if maybe it's just me but you don't go to someone elses house and take a shower together that's pretty disrespectful I think. But anyways we hung out Brett was all lovey dovey kept rubbing my belly and kissing me and saying thank you. :)! Being such a sweetie hehe! Later at night we decided to start a bon fire and I swear 12 yr old would have been more mature then Todd and Sam. Sam kept taking cardboard and waving all the smoke at me. It was making me so sick to my stomach. then they started just throwing everything they could find on the fire which kept smothering it and putting it out. Then they started the beer dumping on each other again! @@! I didn't stay much longer because Sam started waving smoke at me again and pieces of paper were flying at me and I got pissed and went inside. Which Brett followed me and we stayed maybe 20 more mins before I finally talked Brett into driving us home (he hadn't been drinking for 4 hours) I just couldn't stay there Brett was pretty pissy that I wanted him to drive but by the time we got home he was happy he did! Then 9am my phone ang and it was my mom and you could hear Caleb in the background saying mama daddy please. So we had her bring him home. And we lounged all day. Today it's back to cleaning lol! But I am off! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like a very "interesting" night!! I wouldn't hang with that couple much more.
Glad you are feeling good besides the nausea!! Try some crackers and tea.
Sorry you're feeling bad. Take it easy and stay away from those weird people (especially the one who is blowing smoke in your face).
Sounds like you have grown up Stephy! The times of bonfires, beer drinking and being obnoxious are over and done with. I am sure you won't miss it one bit though. And, as far as your "friends" Sam and Todd, forget them, don't even bother hanging with them anymore. They are nothing but a nuisance to the both of you anyway. Oh, and about the morning sickness, I will send you a private email about a prescription drug you can take to make it go away.
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment