Good morning all :)! I'm in a good mood! We haven't told family or anyone like that yet. I want to wait till my Dr appt. Which I'm calling to make today hehe! I was going to wait before I told anyone but I'm just overly excited hehe! Brett at first took it hard but like Lisa said when I talked to her he had the typical male response. But last night when he got hoime which wasn't till midnight @@! He was okay we went and took the 2nd test just to make sure hehe! And that turned pretty purple too hehe! Then we just got talking about what were going to need and everything like that. I'm going to look through more options more this time. Like maybe cloth diapering..Maybe! hehe! I've got to quit smoking I'll do it slowly but I will do it! And Brett told me last night if it's a boy he wants to name him John David and for short call him JD hehe! But he doesn't like my name I picked out for a girl Alexis Marie! I have had this name picked out since I was 7! And now he doesn't like it grrr! Men! And then he said we don't have to worry about a girls name because I know it's going to be a boy this time. hehe! ANd I'm thinking he's probably right hehe! And symptoms?? Barley! Just the stomach cramping which I already know is my cervix expanding I've been tired but not bad. Of course I'm tired today since I was up till 2 with Brett and Caleb woke me up at 7! So anyone in my place would be tired. Other then that I'm feeling good! Which is good because with Caleb I had Magor morning/afternoon/evening sickness LOL! But only time will tell. I'm so excited!! but I am off now I want to catch up on my journals and then get some stuff around the house done! *hugs*

4 comments:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!! I'm glad Brett came home in a better mood about it!! I hope you stay feeling good with this one so you can enjoy it. AND . . . . . I have a bunch of stuff for ya!!! :D
can i join the Excited happy dance club too lol :)
Ah... I'm so happy for you. Do quit that smoking!!! Oh, and I tried the cloth diapering for about 1/2 a day--believe me when I tell you it is NOT worth it. Take care and rest up!
See, I told you Brett would be better once he had time to think about it! Men just panic when you tell them there will be another mouth to feed. It's a normal male response. I like both names you wrote about. Find out why Brett doesn't like the name Alexis, he may have had a girlfriend that name, or someone from his past he didn't like very much, and you wouldn't want to name your daughter a name he hates right?! Todd and I went through SOOOO many names until we found one we agreed on for each child, so it's early yet, you have time to figure it out! Just try to rest now and take it easy. Oh, and about the cloth diapering -- ummm, think twice about it. I did that with my first daughter and it was a pain in the ass! The chemicals they use to clean them (I used a service that came and picked them up and dropped off new ones each week) were so harsh on her bottom, that she had raw blisters. I switched to Pampers and she never had another rash. Oh, and in the long run it isn't cheaper, just so you know.
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment