Tuesday, June 8, 2004

HOTTT

Whew it's hot!  86 degrees it say's but sure feels like more!  And if I go outside I feel sick UGH!  Anyways my Dr called and confirmed I'm PG!  HEHE! obviously right??  But she said my whatever levels show I'm 6-7 weeks which isn't make sence to me because my last period started on April 28th!  Oh I don't know LOL!  But I had to stop by and tell!  *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!  6-7 weeks huh?!  Well, they are always guessing anyway when they say that, so you never can actually tell when the due date is going to happen.  You are almost through the first trimester then and you hardly even felt sick!  That's a good thing!!!  And, I hear ya' about it being HOT!  It had to be about 92 today and tomorrow is going to be hotter!  This is the time of year I start my hibernation!  I will NOT go outside when it's like this.  No way!
Hugs and love, Lisa