Friday, June 11, 2004
Yay Friday!
Not to much going on here! Yesterday was pretty boring! We really did nothing! Brett and I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 day's. That was pretty good! Oh and during the day yesterday I looked out my front window and we had a Mama duck a Daddy duck and like 16 baby ducks! I got tons of pics! LOL! I'll have to load them later on to show ya! We were feeding them crackers and popcorn LOL! I'm only baby sitting 1 boy today! Jeremy has been pretty sick. But he's parents said they would stop by and pay me. I got a little bit of cleaning to do today especially laundry I've been putting that off! But I am off now. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have a great weekend. I love that movie, How to Lose a Guy in 10 days.
Hey there Mama, just stopping in. Not much going on here either! HUGS
Awww, baby ducks are the CUTEST!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment