Tuesday, June 1, 2004
Are you sure it's not Monday??
Above are the pics from the parade and wouldn't you believe right as the parade was starting my batteries died! GRR! SO only a few of the parade! We went to the parade with my mom Ryan and Melissa and my grandma. Caleb ended up sitting with the twin boys that live across the hall from my mom. Ryan sat with his friend Anthony. ANd Melissa and I sat by my mom! It was a pretty nice parade and Caleb behaved so well! Then we went to Brett's mom's so Brett could see his other son ELijah @@! I'm an awful person because the kid just drives me up the wall! He's 5 and still wears diapers to bed, Still uses a sippy cup and what bugs me the most is he still uses the baby talk! I saw this kid throw 10 million fits yesterday because he didn't get his own way! Over stupid stuff like the kids were playing in boxes and because Caleb wouldn't play the game that he wanted too he started screaming and crying! Not to mention the kid thinks he's a wrestler and he's alway's trying to body slam Caleb and Caleb will just hit him! Then it'll be a screaming fit again! Sheesh! But Anyways! After we left there my Mom asked us to come over for dinner so we went over there to hang out! It was fun. And she even agreed to keep Caleb over night Saturday so Brett and I can go to his friend Ron's house for his birthday hehe! Saturday after the beach and stuff was pretty cool too, My mom came over and we ended up drinking with her! And *Shock* I had 3 whole wine coolers LOL! I should have stopped at 2 though because I ended up with a hang over LOL! Damn lightweights! Today am happy to just be able to sit at home and do nothing! We have to go to the Res to get cigerettes later but other then that were doing a whole bunch of nothing! AHH! But I am off now going to catch up on my journal reading hehe! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
O man the batteries in my camera always die right before I need them! ~ Sara
journals.aol.com/crystalviolet/searchingforholden
awww ME LOVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cute pictures! Love the ones of Caleb dancing with your mom! She is thin too! Hey, where is this Polish you keep talking about?!?! It sure doesn't show on you or your momma!! Does Caleb just spin and spin when he is dancing? Just wondering because that is what Emma considers dancing, just spinning! And, your brother is such a HOOT!! I love how he pulls his pants up to look like an old man! That is the cutest!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment