Tuesday, March 23, 2004

ANother day

Whew let me tell ya last night was hard to fall asleep!  Took a bunch of Nyquil but I kept waking up through the night!  I woke up at 2:30 to Caleb whining about that Olie Guy so I went in his room to put his video on and he was passed out sleeping!  Goofball kid even dreams about that Olie Guy.  I actually bought him one on ebay should be here within the next few days hehe!  He'll be so excited I'll make sure to get pics :)!  I am feeling much better today!  Which is good considering were going to my grandma's for dinner!  SHe's making Pigs in the Blanket AKA Glumkies (Sp)  it's a Polish food!  And I love it!  My favorite food!  My grandma spoils me hehe!  You guys just don't know how great my grandparents are!  There awesome!  I have lots of cleaning to catch up on today BLAH!  That's what I get for getting sick and not cleaning!  I do already have dishes soaking laudry washing/drying and I ran through the house this morning to get all my trash out hehe!  Very productive morning!  I'll probably write more later! *hugs* for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY, love Glumkies! And, does your grandmother hand pinch perogies (said "Pedogies", the true Polish way) too? I love that my Grammie is Polish and feeds me all this fattening food when I go to visit her in PA. I still don't know how to make Glumkies though! Better learn don't you think? I don't know who the heck the Olie guy is though? So, a big HUH? to that one!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ he wanted to watch Olie in the middle of the night? Addicted to Olie, apparently. =) How cute.