Monday, March 15, 2004

Weekend sheesh

This weekend was soo boring!  Brett and I did nothing!  But he did clean the kitchen for me :) YAY!  Other then that it's been boring!  Friday night we had Danica,Bill,Orianna,Sam,Todd and the baby over.  And Danica was nice to SAm.  I was pretty angry!  I was sitting on the computer smoking a cigerette (in a room away from everyone) and Sam comes over to me and hands me the baby so she can go upstairs for a few mins and watch the guys play guitar~Um Hello? I had a cigerette!  But she didn't care.  I'm not going to go into details about everything just that there bad parents!  Then Saturday I woke up to a call from my grandpa my Great AUnt died Friday night!  Her wake is tonight and the funeral is tomorrow~Were going tonight but Brett can't get the time off for tomorrow~But I'm going to ask my grandparents to drive us.  But at the sametime it scares me~In my family we have bad luck deaths always come in threes and so far this year we've had 2  The year just started!  Ugh!  But I am off now~Going to find something to do! *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your aunt. As for Sam, well she's really something from the other threads I have read/.......... makes you wonder........ HUGS

Anonymous said...

Ummm, your weekend sounds anything BUT boring woman! Whenever I am feeling bored I think of all I have done that day and realize I wasn't really "bored" in the meaning of the word, just bored in life for the day. It's okay to feel like that once and awhile though. Sorry to hear about your Great Aunt and I hope your grandparents can drive you to the funeral. Everything does happen in 3's in my life too, but I am hoping this time the counting is off in yours!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your great-aunt, Stephy. Losing a family member is never easy. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

XO ~ Bridgett