Friday, March 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Well it's not today but it was yesterday!  LOL!  Caleb and I were outside for almost two hours yesterday playing.  It was a lot of fun!  Caleb loved him!  Wearing his Dora hat just like Daddy.  He did not want to come inside either. But of course being in NY I woke up to snow!  UGH!  I cleaned my butt off yesterday!  Today I have more laundry to do because I really didn't do any yesterday and then I get to clean upstairs fun fun!  HAHA!  Last night I went outside to feed the grey kitty and I was sitting out there and a calico kitten came running over she was all skin and bones and I know the other calico coat was somewhere out there.  But the calico kitten was so sweet she was purring and climbing in my lap and rubbing against my leg.  The lady from 3 doors over came over and she was petting the cats and talking to me.  ANd She has lived her 3 yrs and she said she had taken in another grey cat that someone left when they moved!  Why are people such jerks?? If your moving and not allowed to have pets find them a home!  How could you just leave a cat behind?? People are pretty sick!  I could never imagine leaving a cat!  Or any animal for that matter.  So now I have to find all these kitties homes!  We can't afford to feed the 3 cats we have and the 3 outdoor cats!  LOL!  So if ya know anyone let me know.  I am off now.  I might write back! *hugs*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is he!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It really is a shame how careless people are about their pets. Of course, I'm about ready to throw this puppy of mine out the front door. What a little terror he is! LOL

I LOVE that picture of Caleb. He looks just like a little man. =) Very cute.

XO ~ Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I HATE people like that. My animals are all adopted. Bless your heart for loving them Becky. At least you care for them enough to ask around. HUGS

Anonymous said...

That grey cat in the pic below is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I wish I lived closer, I would take him and I would take the calico kittens. As far as not being able to afford it, I go to Walmart and buy my 4 cans of catfood for .81 and the dog food for $1.99 for 6 cans. The dry food is cheap there too, so you CAN afford it if you really want them bad enough! They are too adorable not to keep!
Hugs and love, Lisa