Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Prayers needed

Okay everyone my cousin Pam who is really close with my mom I grew up with her daughters well a couple years ago she found a lump in her breast and it turned out to be cancer.  She had all the work done radiation everything.  Well she called my mom last night to tell her she found another lump. :(  So everyone keep her in your thoughts!  I will let you know how it all goes!  Thanks!

Okay onto a happy note I got a letter from AOL Journals asking for my pic and saying I might be chosen to be featured!  So keep your fingers crossed :).  I might not be on line too much tomorrow and Friday my cousin Melissa (12) is spending the night and Friday Melissa and my brother are spending the night.  WHat's wrong with me you ask I don't know!  hehe!  But I am off. *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you are one busy woman!! You must be the "koolaid" house! That's what we used to call the house that the mom was so cool and would give us koolaid and snacks all the time. That's the house everyone wanted to be at all the time too! Sorry to hear about your cousin. I will keep her in my thoughts!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Woot! Congratulations! Hope you're chosen!

And I will keep your cousin in my prayers. How terrible.

XO ~ Bridgett

Anonymous said...

M y prayers are with you and your family I lost my Dad to cancer at the age of 53 we never thought he would be gone so soon,I pray that your Mom will be cured your parents are so special.I am now in volved with Race for the cureand hope they find a cure for cancer someday. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..Fell free to email me anytime for support. Love and P rayers Heather at Livingstonfam04@aol.com