Hehe! This is Caleb pouting because in that dish was candy and it took him a good 5 mins to open it and as soon as he opened it Grandpa closed it on him hehe! Such a character he is! So I stuffed my face last night hehe! Dinner was soo good! And Lisa yes she does make real perogies mmmm! HEHE! And That Olie Guy Is Rolie Polie Olie a kids show on The Disney channel! Once his Toy gets here I'll be sure to take pics hehe! So I've already done a lot today! Laundry going again~Listed a bunch of stuff on ebay to clean out my basement~Check my auctions out if you'd like~MY EBAY Hopefully the link works hehe! So were hopefully going to look at a house house today to maybe rent! Whoo hoo! It's only 2 blocks away but looks so much bigger then where we live and our landlord is getting pretty cocky this year. Told me I couldn't have Caleb's toy's outside he could bring them out but they had to be brought in each night~No pool! Now last year I went out and bought a small wading pool for Caleb and this summer there saying I can't use it anymore! GRR! But the house is a little bit more then what were paying now but Brett wents out of the Townhouse! So were going to check it out! I have to call there in about an hour or so! SO keep your fingers crossed. Ugh I better go Caleb won't leave the cats alone and he just got scratched. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! A "real" Polish grandma! Lucky you! How do you stay so think then?! They are always trying to plump us up! And thanks for the info on Rollie Pollie Ollie! I know exactly who that is, "Way up high in the Rollie Pollie Sky . . . ", sing with me! Hee-hee! PHEW! Thanks for clearing that up! And, way to CUTE of a face Caleb is making! :)
Hugs and love, Lisa
P.S.: Good luck on renting the new place! I know what you mean about landlords!! We have had many and they really stink sometimes! I hope you get lucky and are able to get into this house! Fingers crossed over here (although it's hard to type!).
Hugs and love, Lisa
You take such cute pictures of Caleb! =) He's such a little cutie. And yea...I knew who Olie was. Although Parker seems to enjoy the Wiggles and Bear better. =) Good luck with the house!
Post a Comment