Monday, March 22, 2004
Blah
Bah! I feel yucky! Thank you Aunt Debbie for sending your kid here sick! Now I'm coughing up yummy looking crap and blowing my nose every 15 mins! Caleb's cough is back! UGH! WHy would you send a sick kid to someone's house? I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm gonna catch up on my journal reading in a few! Brett's great fridns came over tonight~There daughter stayed with his brother all weekend they come over my house and every 5 mins it was aww Aunt Stephy the baby wants you. Yeah I bet the baby wanted me wanted to come get sick with me! UGH! I'm sorry but well for one thing I would have never let Caleb at the age of 7 mons stay away awhole weekend but if I did I can tell you the day he came home I'd be on him like white on rice! I wouldn't want anyone else to touch him! But I guess some people don't care. Not to mention neither one of them have a job! And they had the nerve to ask Brett for some money! Now we didn't let them have any! Not because were heartless people But if they were at least half trying to get ahead we would but there not out there looking for jobs maybe 1 a week they go to 2 places then that's that! Sorry my journal entries alway's seem to be about them but it just annoys me! On another note the grey outdoor kitty is coming around all the time! I think he is a she hehe! I'm not sure though it won't let me look to really make sure. I put a blanket on my porch with the food on it to see if it'll lay on that but it seems to be afraid of it! Loves attention though will cry at the backdoor till I go out there and pet it! Are you sure noone lives close enough to take a loveable cat?? But I am off to catch up on reading! *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Darn, if I lived closer I would love that gray kitty!! Like I need another animal in my house right? But, I would do it! I hope you feel better soon and Caleb too! Sending get better positive thoughts your way!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Sorry to hear you're sick, Stephy! Lots of hugs for you and Caleb!
Post a Comment