Wednesday, March 3, 2004

Can we say GRR??

Isn't that scratch great?? We noticed that early yesterday!  ANd we know it was the stupid girl next door. (The one that throws party's till 5am)  We know it was her but we have no way to prove it!  But the car hardly moves from it's spot parked in the back in front of the back door.  And last time we used the car was Monday night and it wasn't there but yesterday it was??  And when Brett saw it he came in yelling about If someone did that why wouldn't they come tell us?  ANd how can people be so ignorant?  And while he was ranting and raving the girl next door left and she hasn't been home since!  On Saturday the woman on the other side of us bumped the car and just scraped some paint on our car and she came over and told us right after it happened!  But the above isn't just a little paint scratched onto the car that is paint completly scrapped off.  Needless to say Brett is ticked. We pay a little over two hundred dollars a month for that car.  Were not made of money.  But by the looks of it were going to have to pay to fix that.  SInce obviously the girl next door isn't going to come forward.  And like Brett said if she came over and said something or even left a note he wouldn't be so mad.  Anyways I stayed up really late again writing in my novel.  Up to 68 pages.  I'm so proud of myself.  We also had Danica Bill and Orianna over last night!  Caleb and Orianna had so much fun!  I built them a tent in the dining room and they played in it almost all night.

She's a year and one month older then Caleb but he weighs like 20 lbs more then her!  Too funny!  He's so amused with her.  I really wish we had more kids his age around here for him to play with.  There are no boys really around us.  Except for the ones with the crazy mom's who Oh no heaven forbide there kids got dirty. @@!  ANyways!  I'm off to clean I want to get it done so during nap time I can write more. *hugs*

PS Welcome back Brittany we were worried about you :)

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an expert tent maker in this house! At least once a week the kids want me to make a tent for them and I go all out. Of course they knock it down in like 5 minutes! Then, I have to put it back up again over and over. I am glad Caleb had someone to play with today. It's nice for him. Sorry about your car and the new scratches. That really stinks that people are like that! I am so glad we have our very own driveway!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Scratches on the car are such a pain! I've had my fair share too. Sounds like the girl next door needs to grow up a little.

What a cute picture of Caleb and Orianna! Like you, I wish Parker had more playmates too. There just aren't any kids his age around here.

What's your novel about?

XO ~ Bridgett

p.s. I dream of one day writing a novel too!

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to confront your neighbor. Maybe Jerry Springer? Is he even still around?