Wednesday, March 31, 2004

My little daredevil

hehe isn't my little daredevil weird??  He decided this was better then climbing the ladder!  My heart was in my throat but it was funny! LOL!  I love all these nice day's were having in NY!  Looks like it's suppose to rain today but ahh it was good while it lasted!  So potty training didn't go the way I wanted it too! :(  I didn't take into consideration how much underwear he would go through and we only have three pairs!  Ugh!  But Brett and I decided this weekend since he will be here we will go from there.  But on a good note~When we went to story hour I was talking to a lady ther and she asked if I was going to enroll Caleb in preschool and I said well he won't be 3 till November and she said yeah I know but he makes the cut off he'll go to preschool for 2 years but it'd be good for him.!  Whoo hoo!  So I'm going to be calling around today and find out what I can!  Yay!  He behaved very well at story hour!  Then hehe last night Caleb was taking a tubby and he say's I pee pee mommy and I said what you went pee pee?  And he said No I pee pee and I said you have to go pee pee? ANd he said Yes so I grabbed him out of the tub and sat him in the toilet and he peed!! :)  SO happy!  Then he got right back in the tub and I sat don to pee I know TMI (too much info) and he said I pee mommy and I said Caleb I know you went pee pee and he said no I pee pee and he got out of the tub and he started to go a little and I said Caleb no wait hold it and get on the potty and he stopped going I jumped up threw him on the toilet and he peed again and he kept stopping and going~And I said see you can hold it you can go like a big boy!  So hopefully! :).  Just now he said he had to poopy so I ran up there went to take his diaper off and he farted LOL!  and said Oh no but I guess that was all it was then he asked me what's this mommy pointing to his balls and I didn't know what to say so I said um Caleb there your nuts and he said yeah mommy my nuts!  LOL!  Little boys too cute!  But I better get off here and get stuff done!  I'll be back!  *hugs*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sooooo can't wait to be able to post the cute pictures you do of my little one!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL ~ too cute! I can't wait until Parker starts saying little cute things like that. And congrats! It sounds as if he's getting the idea of using the potty. Good job, Stephy! WooHoo!