Thursday, March 18, 2004
Quick update
Hehe the koolaid house I like that! I am the "cool" neighbor hehe. I cook em all dinner and we drink juice out of wine glasses hehe. We stay up late playing Monopoly and watching tv. I don't know how good tonight is going to be considering Brett and I are argueing! UGH! I'll get into more details later. I'm off now. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Stephy! I just got all caught up on your journal. Left a bunch of comments...so go take a peek!
XO ~ Bridgett
You should be proud to be the "koolaid house"!! There is usually one in the neighborhood and it's usually a cool, young mom. So, I guess you fit that description huh?! I guess I am ageing myself saying the "koolaid house" since that's what we grew up on. That and "Tang". I don't know how we lived to this age!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Post a Comment