Friday, March 19, 2004

I'm alive hehe

Well Im still alive!  Didn't lose my mind yet hehe!  Made it through the first night!  Well see how tonight goes!  Had to argue with Ryan all day to take a shower!  Why don't boy's like to take showers??  Drives me crazy.  That's what we have to look forward to Bridgette LOL!  And Brittany lol!  I'm so glad Caleb likes baths and showers now!  Thanks god!  My house is pretty messy so I get to clean that!  And I promised the kids I'd play Monopoly with them.  Which is fine because I love Monoploy!  And Brett hates board games.  SO that's one good thing about having them all here!  So who wants to come join my zoo??  LOL!  Caleb is talking so much you guys!  They things he says are so cute!  Last night a cop pulled someone over and he kept saying Look Oh my god what did they do!  It was so cute.  But I am off now!  *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this to look forward to too? I am in trouble, I am way to OCD!!!!!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I really wish Parker would start talking more. It worries me a little that he's not more verbal. It sounds as if Caleb is worlds ahead of him with speech. But, I guess there is about 5 months difference in their ages. Maybe Parker will be gabbing away by that time. LOL I'll keep my fingers crossed. I can't wait to hear the silly things he says.

XO ~ Bridgett

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I am like Brett, I absolutely HATE board games! My kids torture me once and awhile and MAKE me play Monopoly. Sigh, 3 hours later the game is still going on. And, you call your house a zoo? Come on over here lady, and you will see a ZOO!! hee-hee! Hang in there!
Hugs and love, Lisa