That's my hubby at the top on the left holding the "fake" check! I'm glad to say my hubby got 3rd place in the race he went to this weekend! Go hubby! Was only his 2nd time going. Sorry I didn't update earlier I was up till 2am writing I'm up to 60 pages! Whoo hoo! <<Doing Bridgette's dork dance>> LOL! I'm proud of myself just wish I didn't stay up so late. Especially since we went to story hour today. Caleb behaved great! In fact Mrs Karen (the woman who runs it) Said Caleb behaved excellent he was patient and he listened well and he was very polite! Makes you feel so good hearing other people say good things about your child. Only thing was the poor lil man feel as soon as we got home and cut his palm. And he cried and cried and now he's okay with it but whenver he looks at it he cries and say's Owie Owie! Poor lil man! But I am off hubby should be home soon and I have some laundry to do. *hugs*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
congrats on ur husband
Ooo, another manly man in J-Land! Hey, I made a rhyme! Must be because it's Dr. Seuss day today. I love rough and tough looking men, and your hubby definately fits that bill! Congrats to him on the 3rd place! We all have to start somewhere right? And, that's pretty darn good! Poor Caleb! Owie, Owie! Awwww, kisses for him on his boo-boo!
Hugs and love, Lisa
Oh...poor little Caleb! Give his boo-boo's kisses for me!
I see you're doing my dork dance too, huh? Hmmm. Well, I guess that's okay THIS TIME! lol We're such dorks!
Congrats to the hubby!
XO ~ Bridgett
Post a Comment